August 23, 2007

Samsons-Kenangan Terindah

Stumbled on this song on my friend's site... Love it!

Samsons, an Indonesian band, has a few albums under their belt. Most of their songs are under the categories of rock/ballad with a hint of jazz.. This song Kenangan Terindah is from their album Naluri Lelaki. If anyone knows where to get this in singapore, let me know :)

Enjoy... (with my limited translation of Bahasa Indonesia)

Samsons - Kenangan Terindah (The most beautiful memory)

Aku yang lemah tanpamu (I was weak without you)
Aku yang rentan karena (I sufferred because)
Cinta and tlah hilang darimu (your love that is lost)
Yang mampu menyanjungku (is able to honour me)

Selama mata terbuka (As long as eyes are open)
Sampai jantung tak berdetak (Until my heart stops)
Selama itu pun (Until then)
Aku mampu tuk mengenangmu (I still will remember you)

Darimu (From you)
Ku temukan hidupku (I found my life)
Bagiku (For me)
Kaulah cinta sejati (You are my true love)

Oohh..

Bila yang tertulis untukku (When what is written for me)
Adalah yang terbaik untukmu (Is the best for you)
Kan kujadikan kau kenangan (I will make u my memory)
Yang terindah dalam hidupku (that is the most beautiful in my life)
Namun takkan mudah bagiku (But it won't be easy for me)
Meninggalkan jejak hidupku (to leave my past life)
Yang tlah terukir abadi (that has been written forever)
Sebagai kenangan yang terindah (As the most beautiful memory)

Oohh..

2 comments:

Ben said...

10 more points (I think) for your PR application for being able to do translation in Bahasa Indonesia. Congrats =b

Nice song by the way.

Unknown said...

haha..yup its a great song! i got introduced by my indonesian hsemate last sem! haha..u should try to hear this song then, i think u'll like this song too. its call Mungkin Nanti by Peter Pan. Its also by an indonesian band.