October 19, 2006

London

I finally got the 'courage' to walk around London's tourists spots. I went to the Salisbury cathedral, Windsor castle, and the Stonehenge in my fourth trip to London. Lovely trip on a lovely trip, except for the part where we were herded from place to place in a rush. Never am I going to take a guided tour!

=Windsor Castle=

=Stonehenge=

=Salisbury Cathedral=


On my fifth trip to London, I went to London's Tower Bridge and Greenwich park. I also visited the Big Ben and took the ride on the world's largest ferris wheel, the London's Eye. The view from the Eye was breathtaking. It's worth its 13.50 pounds fee. Too bad I didn't have a proper camera with me. With my crappy Sony T-5, I took only limited good night shots. But great experience nonetheless! The Greenwich park is one of the main park that shows the Line that splits the east and west, the GMT.

=Tower Bridge=

=Greenwich Park, the GMT line=

=London's Eye=


=Big Ben=

No comments: