October 30, 2005

Four Sydney trips, more to come

In the short time of 5 months, I've been to Sydney for four times. Unbelievable isn't it? And I have another Sydney trip in December. I hope there's still 'people' there that I can meet up with. Haha..

In my first trip which dated way back in May, I visited my friends in UNSW. It is actually the first time I went overseas to meet up with friends. It was such a great feeling. I still remember the way we hugged one another tightly when we met.

My second trip, about two months later, I meet up with the same group of friends again. This time we're more adventurous, thanks to this friend, Calvin who introduced me to various places in Sydney, from the back of his car. We went to this particular site, but I don't know how to spell the name. It is supposed to be one of the site where MI2 is filmed. (Huh?) Then we had this really sweet chocolate desert in the chocolate shop. And we saw loads of great cars, but none beats the Lamborghini that is parked outside the shops. Plus, it's in my favourite color, yellow!!

My third trip? Due to miscommunication of our mobile phones, I ended up hibernating in my hotel room and leave the next day. Great experience! :P

Fourth trip happened just about two weeks ago. This time we didn't do much, just having supper in Chinatown and then off to my hotel room to gossip. Haha...

Although all my Sydney trips are short, it's sweet. Meeting up with my good friends really helps cover for the loneliness I feel back in Singapore. Being in a new country, and being away from there most of the time, didn't give me much time to make friends. That is why I don't mind going Sydney time and time again..


Waiting impatiently for my next trip...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yup.. sydney is always a nice place with that gang of peeps. til now i'm still missing those days. anyway, i din get to go to that MI2 place due to time matter. very nice.

btw, with ur hands stretch-out at the desert.. the whole composition of the write-up.. i dunno why i hav this feeling that u're like at those travelogue show.. something like that asha gil. just dunno why.. lolz..

anyway, see you soon~!


Jet