November 21, 2005

Perth 191105

Really, sometimes I'm lost for words to describe my trips. This is my first time to Perth, and I'm glad that I managed to meet up with a few of my high school best friends. But the car ride given by Fiona caused Rowena and I headache the rest of the day after that.. haha..

It was really nice, gathering with old friends, and talking about the good old times. The silly things we used to do back in school, and the catching up of who is where, doing what. The impression that Perth has given me, is that half of Kuching's population is there. Everyone is there. Knowing myself, I couldn't stop myself from those juicy gossips of who is getting married, who is going out with who, who is graduating with a degree, who is already working, and who is entering Uni next year (*wink at Rowena). Haha..


Whose boyfriend is this? :P


The real shock was someone a few years senior of us is already married. Well, after passing the initial shock, I guess five years down the road it will be our turn (not me though). And yes, our Europe trip is drawing nearer and nearer, I can't believe that it was four years ago that we made that promise.


But I'm really glad that I'm in Perth, although for that short 24 hours, it seems to me that we didn't run out of things to gossip about, which is a good thing. The thought of us not finding a common ground after four years is banished. Take care, keep in touch, and hope to see you again soon!

1 comment:

Rowena said...

haha. yea, thanks for the inside jokes. :oP but, good pictures...