November 24, 2005

Photographs

On a visit to my friend's house, she showed me photos taken by her friend, who is interested in photography. When I went to his website, I am really impressed. For a guy his age, he can do really well. My crappy pictures can be dumped into the bin. Haha. You can have a look at his site at http://why.smugmug.com

Oh, yes, after looking at his portfolio, I've decided to post my best picture to date, haha.. just to amuse and embarrass myself. Try to guess where is this taken. Hint: I have a date with Mona Lisa.


4 comments:

Joshua Tan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joshua Tan said...

hey there,

the photo tat u've taken is quite a nice photo..:)

is it Eiffel Tower??..:)

see u soon
take care..:)

angelicwitch said...

oh well, i'm only going to reveal the answer in my next blog

:P

cheers..

kai 凯 said...

of cos it is ^_^
nice pic.