November 23, 2005

Raining

It has been raining for the past 24hours. The sky is so grey, I don't feel like waking up. Truth be said, I have been sleeping for 12 hours straight and not being able to wake up :P too tired I guess.

Waking up at 4AM on a rainy morning reminds me of those good old days in high school where I have to stay awake the whole night just to finish doing my revision (not that those revision goes into my head). The memory channels especially towards end of year 2001, when I was sitting for my SPM. It was raining non-stop that time too. The fresh breeze, the clear morning air, the sound of raindrops, the feeling that I'm the only awake at this time of the day is too familiar.

I longed to return to school, back to studies again. But, will I be able to do that?

1 comment: