November 26, 2005

Frustrated

The first time I went to Seoul was the first ever trip out of Singapore. My first ever flight. So, it is only natural that I am so nervous about the trip that I didn't manage to take any photos.

Nevermind about that first time, I'm going to Seoul for the second time!

Ever happily, I charged my camera's battery before leaving for this beautiful country, thinking of all the beautiful sceneries that I can photograph.

When I arrive in Seoul, and all set to sight-see and have a cosy lunch and dinner of kimchi, I took out my camera to start photograhing. Only then I realised that I left my battery at home in Singapore!

Frustrated, I spent the whole day shopping and eating!

Oh well, I guess there's always the third time... :P

The answer to the picture I've put up in my previous blog, is Eiffel Tower, Paris. :o)

No comments: