October 20, 2005

My Dream Car(s)

I just got home from drinks with a few of my friends. Had a really good time.

Anyway, the main topic is not about drinks, it's about my dream car :0) my friend sent me home in his new beetle (I called it turtle car.. don't ask me what model, I just know that it's the newest) and it's a convertible! It has always been my dream car, and I told myself that I'm going to own one in the future (in the very near future :P). And my friend is such a dear that he drove it with the top down.. such great feeling, plus today it has been raining whole day, the weather is just perfect for such ride! Plus, he allowed me to take picture with his car!

Another of my dream car is the mercedes benz.. yes yes.. it's SLK 280. I didn't know that I would be able to 'meet' my favourite benz model when I was in Paris two months ago. But it was such a beauty, looking at it in real life, and in magazine, it's such a different. It is just the same feeling when you look at a painting that takes your breath away. I just stand in awe of this powerful man-made machine. I told myself, I'm gonna own that one day too...



Isn't dream a great thing?

No comments: