October 17, 2005

What I did, saw and ate today.. (I pierced my belly..)

Well, I went to SimLim Square today to accompany my housemate to buy her new phone. Then we went browsing for cds, programs and microphones. Halfway I was searching for cds, I saw two monks, exchanging remarks (IT-related remarks) between themselves and whether they should buy those webcams and stuffs. (Cool? I told myself never to look down on monks anymore..)

Then I went to Far East Plaza to pierce my belly.. WEE... PAIN!! well, actually not pain.. hahaha


Went to Borders in Wheelock Place (did I spell it right?), bought the whole collection of Harry Potter books and The Rape of Nanking by Iris Chang. Wonder when will I be finishing all the books.

Dinner at Coffee Club in Takashimaya. Had this really cheesy country pie and strawberry and fruits chocolate fondue. Don't think I'll be eating for another week.

Have to go take my shower. Cheers..

By the way, Happy 21st Birthday, Joshua. :o)

3 comments:

Joshua Tan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joshua Tan said...

hey dear,

Thanks for the calling me early in the morning and wishing me. Really appreciated it.Thanks for everything!Love u!

Hugs and kisses,
JoshuaTan..:)

wenwey said...

^^" happy belated belated beeelaaaateeddd birthday to Joshua!
please forgive me...
- eng sean aka chii~*