August 09, 2007

My Precious MooMoo ~~Moooooo

I just got back from Dubai two hours ago. Didn't want to do anything at all but sit in front of the PC. Have not unpack either.

It's raining heavily outside right now. I love this kind of weather. Gives me all the reason to cuddle up in bed and do nothing. Huh, and yeah, today is Singapore's National Day. What a day it is! I bet the everyone at the National Parade will be drenched. Plus, this year they are holding it on a platform above the water. Good luck to everyone there. I'll be in bed all cosied up with my three moo-moos.


This is one of my favourite moo-moo to cuddle... :)
Bought it end of last year on my trip to Dubai...

This moo likes to play hide and seek on my bed... sigh...
The third moo is the hershey's cow that I bought from New York.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The mmoooo mooos are cute... found yourself a new hobby huh? Well keep collecting them, soon you'll need another bed for them.. hehehe... Well who knows you might end up being famous one day for collecting cows...