August 14, 2007

HYPER! My First MOO!

I just had a can of cola during my supper half an hour ago.

I'm so hyper now. I'm supposed to go to sleep, but here I am, trying to find something to blog about.

Nothing comes to my mind, but I still want to blog. All I know is, I'm very hyper right now, and I can't go to sleep just yet.

I'm supposed to finish up my assignment. I miss my class today because I have to go to work. Huh...

***

Now I have something to blog about...

My very first MOO... I lost it when I was in Johannesburg... I forgot to bring it home with me.. sob sob..



That's the cutest moo ever! And I missed it so much....



It has brought me so much happiness... No other Moos can do that...


***

Enough of Moos...

My cola is losing it effect on me... I should play a round of Burnout on XBOX 360 before Nard gets home and find me not sleeping yet! Haha...

No comments: