June 26, 2006

Thank YOU

I really needed this 9 days break from work. Although I did not manage to go anywhere because of visa problem, but I am still happy.

I spent about 2 days back in Kuala Lumpur with my family and friends, and I'm glad about that. At least there's some catching up with gossips and shopping!! Hahaha.. my dad said that I had shopped till I dropped in the few days I'm in KL.

I came back to singapore on the eve of my birthday, and nard took me for a nice dinner and arrange a surprise party for me after that. Although it was a small party, but it was really sweet of him. I love the roses and the cake! Muaks.. and to my housemate, I really love that dress!! Didn't know this kind of dress will look good on me.. hahaha.. A big wet kiss for you girls, MUAKS... and the girls night out was fun just now.. can't wait for the next one!

And for all my dear friends around the world, thank you for the phone calls and messages. It was lovely to know that you guys still remember me and my birthday.. and sean, I love that dog, although it's not pretty (just like you! haha)..

I still don't have the pictures of my birthday party, but once I get my hands on it I'll post it up...

P/S: I really love the roses, nard, just can't stop looking at it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy BDAY!!!!!!
great to know that u've enjoyed the day~

Jet

angelicwitch said...

thanks alot!!

:)