June 18, 2006

My Dirty Laundry

Almost six months has passed for this year, and a lot of things has not been done. Especially my laundry. I have no idea why there is no way I can finish doing my laundry. It's always there and it's forever piling up, no matter how often I wash them, dry them and iron them. Who created clothes in the first place anyway? I'm happy stark naked.

Or maybe someone should just invent clothes that can clean on its own, or stain free clothes. Now, as I'm writing crap here, the washing machine is working very hard. Half hour from now I will be working hard hanging them up under the sun. And the business of folding and ironing when it's dry later tonight, it's driving me crazy!!

The ordeal of organizing the pile of clothes into light-colored and dark colored, then dumping into the washing machine, taking the washing powder from the cupboard, pouring in the softener, it's hell a lot of work. Maybe I should consider wearing the same clothes over and over again.

That said, I still have to do my laundry. I can hear my washing machine saying 'it's your turn to work now...'

%#@&#!#!

No comments: