January 25, 2006

Happy Chinese New Year!

Happy Chinese New Year everyone!! Let's welcome the year of the Dog into our lives with good wishes and best of hopes!!

Unlike the 'english' new year, for Lunar New year, we will never say that we are making resolutions, or starting a new life. We will more likely talk about the preparations to welcome the lunar new year, the reunion dinners, the redpackets and meeting up with relatives and visiting one another.

As for this year, it will be the same as any other year for me, except that I am unable to be back for reunion dinner and I can only be back home for the first day of lunar new year. On the second day I would have to go back to work. So my friends, please forgive me for my inability to go around visiting the few of you. Maybe next year. Haha..

As the fengshui masters said, this year will be a good year for most of us. So let's just make use of this opportunity to make the best out of this year 2006 and the year of dog. I know I will do so. Haha..

P.S. Don't forget to collect a lot of angpaus!!

2 comments:

Rowena said...

hey yen, have a happy chinese new year to you too!

Anonymous said...

happy CNY !!! hope u'll hav lotsa fun ya! all the best...

yeap.. may the mickeys or minnies have great luck this year! =p

p/s: suddenly recall ur tokyo trip pics. the one where u're with the furry mickey hat. lol.

happy CNY!


Jet