January 03, 2006

Phuket 2005

Recently I have been engrossed with my photoshop application. I wonder what's happened to me. But anyway, let's not stray from the main subject.

I went to phuket for four days before christmas. We had so much fun just by doing silly things and walking the streets looking at 'girls'. But the weather was not really good on the second day, because the sea was so rough, the wind was too strong for us to go snorkeling. So we ended paying about 200 ringgit for 30mins of snorkelling and bumping in the speedboat trying to get to the next island the whole day. What a waste. But better than none.

The photos are roughly the summary of what we've done there. Nothing much, just feel like compiling them and stretching my photoshop skills a little bit. (I know I still need to improve my design skill..) FYI, the guns we're holding are real guns. I dun remember what model joshua is holding, but mine is a .42 (or was it .46?) caliber (if i'm not wrong). Shooting was fun. With my lousy eyesight I only managed to get 8 out of 100 points. Haha..

Next destination, Gold Coast, babe?

No comments: