May 26, 2007

An Orange An Apple

I'm sure everyone has eaten oranges and apples before. Sweet or sour, it is all the same oranges and apples. My personal preference, I don't like either because the oranges are too sour to my taste and apples are just too umm.. well, I don't like the taste.

Ever wonder, it takes a sour orange to realise how sweet an apple is? But ultimately, it's two different fruits. It doesn't make sense to compare, and yet we still do. In life it is the same. You know you can't compare the two things, and yet, you still compare. At least, that is the case with me. I'm always looking left and right, up and down, comparing, comparing.

I need to learn, an orange is an orange, apple, an apple. Afterall, there is no use comparing, it's just fruits to help us in constipation, right?

No comments: