May 25, 2007

Half the year gone... gone... gone...

Goodbye May, Hello June...

Take one deep breath, everyone... And relax... Half the year gone, all of us are so busy, chasing... chasing... chasing time...

I realized that all that I had been doing this year is just running from point A to point B then back to point A, and chasing dreams, dreams that are not really well thought-out. So I told myself that I have been wasting my time doing silly things that really didn't really make my life any better...

Adjusted my priorities, and here I am. Finally blogging after I have been missing for the longest time.

Priority no 1. Stop whining, start living.
Priority no 2. No more complaining, live each day happy and contented.

That's all I want to achieve this year. I have a long way to go, growing up to be a emotionally stable woman.

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey
glad to see u back :)
good luck, to all of us.


jet

Joshua Tan said...

good luck and all the best!!
live life to the fullest! :)
cheers!