November 23, 2006

Crap Part II

I just came back from watching the movie 'Happy Feet'. A very cute and funny movie. Worth a watch if you have nothing better to do.

Tomorrow night I will be leaving to Hong Kong and then onwards to San Francisco the day after. Kristie, I can't wait to see you again!!! It's been so long, there's so much to catch up on. Wait for me, I'll be there!! Haha..

I named this post 'Crap Part II' mainly because I'm looking at my blog, and it's looking back at me, heck, why not another post of nothings. So, here I am, talking about absolutely nothing. Crap basically.

A request for all my architecture friends, is it possible to send me some of the Penang and Melacca pictures we took way back then? Those pictures about the old buildings, the Malacca establishment and stuff? Would be really happy to have those in my hands. Currently doing some stuff regarding it. Thanks a lot in advance!

Here I am again, looking at this crappy post, and it's looking back at me. Heck, let's click the publish button!

No comments: