November 21, 2006

Crap

I have been so lazy recently that I did not even want to sit in front of the computer. I stop updating all the new places list, the movies' and books' list. All I want to do is lie down in bed, snuggle snuggle and do nothing. Probably read a page or two of a magazine. But that was what I wanted to do for quite some time. The flying around the world is starting to become more of a chore for me. Been pretty lazy and uninterested about going places. Maybe I need a break from traveling. Tired of unpacking and packing again.

BUT!! today has been a different day. I woke up early, cooked breakfast (it's such a huge achievement for me, I just need to note it down, haha) cleaned my room, did my laundry that has been piling up. And right now, I'm updating my blog, writing crap. Later I need to clear my workstation and dressing table. Bought this new wood protector spray that I must use. Haha.

Plus, today is also pay day. That also means that I'm going for a shopping spree. Christmas shopping! Woo Hoo! I just love christmas!! It gives the perfect excuse to blow the budget for the month. Haha...

Almost end of november, and again, I did nothing much this year. Sigh, not again.

I'm talking crap again. Oh no...

2 comments:

Ben said...

I think it is safe to say that there is no such thing as "did nothing much". Probably just stuffs that you don't realise. Unless you did stuffs that really meant nothing to you, like visiting Down Under in the beginning of the year. Ehm...

angelicwitch said...

visiting you was a great experience.. just didn't realise it happened this year!! it seems so long ago..
*ehm