June 17, 2007

Dinner Party


It was supposed to be a decent dinner with crabs, prawns, a few good laughs, and a couple of beers. Don't we look decent here? Of course, that is before the drinking starts.


Look at the crabs, ain't it scrumptious?

Well, with my dear Jean around, the night is never over without getting drunk. So we went back to my place with a few other friends and basically, started drinking. This time around, we were more creative with our drinks so we slapped in the pictionary game. Sounds lame, but the amount of laughs we got was unforgivable. How could two circles and a small one in between the two represents a motorcycle? Boy, I do salute the guy who managed to guess that.
Two more friends joined us later, and more booze followed. More ridiculous pictionary game. The night took a turn when the losing team needs to cross-dress. (It has already been a culture at my place that all the guys that are at my place for the first time will have to cross-dress). So, needless to say, it was hilarious, with cross-dresserS and high on booze, it was a fun night.
Don't ask me for the photos of the later part of the night. If I put it up here, I might risk this blog being closed down. Use your imagination.
Oh by the way, the two guys at the dinner table photo, they were not the ones who crossed-dress. It was the other two that came later, just in case your imagination run wild. Haha...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wan to eat crab also....

see kuan