December 30, 2006

Last post of year 2006

This is going to the the final post for this year. Time flies. Not knowing it, there's another year. Before we know it, we're celebrating the coming of year 2007.

I have not been so lucky this last week of 2006. Fallen really sick for the past week, and have been doing nothing else but sleep at home. Not exactly my idea of spending the last week this year, but all's well now. I've recovered (partially- still feeling faint on occasions but that's fine). Tomorrow will be the last day of work before I call an end this year of hardwork. Will work even harder next year. Need more money!! Hahaha...

This year has been a great year for me, despite all the ups and down. Although the times I cried is probably equal to the times I laughed, but all's well. I'm happy this year. Been through so much, things are started to settle down back home, things is Singapore is starting to look friendly. Nothing more that I ask for.

For this year-end wish, I wish that everyone is in great health, and are in the company of loved ones. I realise nothing beats the warmth of the person that you love and who loves you back, knowing you're not alone out there. Appreciate things around you, nothing is going to be there forever. As time goes by, we're all growing older, and hopefully wiser too. Take care everyone, all the best for year 2007...

No comments: