July 19, 2007

My surprise party, turned 23!

Ha! I can't sleep. So I'm here, blogging.

Few hours ago was my first paper since I stopped studying for the last two and a half year. Phew! Thank goodness I can answer the questions. Was so worried that I could not pass. Ha ha..
On my birthday two weeks ago, nard gave me a surprise party. I was really 'surprised' as most of my close friends in singapore are there. He really put in a lot of effort into it. I can see it from the retro looking cut-fruits... hehe..

Anyway, here are the photos from my surprise birthday party. The other surprise that I get is that no one got drunk from that night. Hmm.. what a waste of alcohol. Too many good drinkers out there nowadays. Haha.. Oh yea, the whole night was centred on the pictionary game, with alcohol as the penalty. A bunch of drunkards, all of us!!
*burp..

2 comments:

Chung Hock said...

Happy 23 ;)and happily ever after ....

angelicwitch said...

thanks hock! hope to see u in shanghai soon.. say hi to ur wife for me :)