September 06, 2006

It's a challenge!

About a few minutes ago, I stumbled across this site that says, 'List down ten things you love about your life...'

It got me thinking, it's not that easy to do just that. Us being human, it's much easier to list 100 problems rather than 10 things that we love about our life. Such ungrateful creatures we are. So here is the challenge, let's list down 5 things you love about your life in less than 10 minutes. When the time is up, let's see if you can fill up the numbers. No cheating here!

1. My traveling (1st minute)
2. The figure in my bank account. Muahaha (3rd minute)
3. Nard (4th minute)
4. My photo album that is categorized by countries (7th minute)
5. My family and friends (time's up!)

How hard can it be right? Hahaha...

1 comment:

Rowena said...

what about:

5. the ability to walk/run.
6. the ability to swallow and feed yourself.
7. the ability to do what you want to do, when you want to and not have to pay someone else to help you do it.
8. the ability to make plans and carry them out.
9. the ability to go out, enjoy the fresh air, hear the birds sing.
10. the ability to be independent.

all that in less than 1 minute :o)

you can tell i have been seeing one too many disabled people. i'm glad god made me whole.

really, we should appreciate the small things in life and not merely things of monetary value.

:o)