April 07, 2006

April?

I can't believe it! A quarter of the year has passed and I have not even noticed? Goodness gracious, life certainly has been eventful and busy this year. I can't say that I have complains. Things has been doing fine and I hope it's all the same for everyone.

Just went to Seoul few days ago for the third time. This time I brought my camera with me, but too bad, I was in the mood for shopping and plus, I went alone. So all the photos does not have me in it. I guess it's just my luck with Seoul that I will not be able to take 'proper' photos. Haha.

Recently I have been using my brain a little bit too much. Makes me think too much about my present condition in life (not that I ever stopped thinking about it). But it's starting to make me feel so sick and stressed out whenever I think about it. I envied my friends who are still going strong in architecture (gambate guys!) and those who graduated with degree just few months back and are taking their first steps in prestigious firms in the field they've studied. Plus those who are following their heart's passion, I wish I can lay down all my burden and responsibilities and be reckless for once, doing the thing that I have always wanted to do - after all, we only live once (what was my passion again? - I guess I've forgotten - too engrossed with money-making till my passion has been buried deep down - sigh).

I think that is enough reflection for the first quarter of the year. Bet there's more to come till I've sorted out this muddled heart of mine (that'll be the day I die - haha).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo UTAN girl. I'm ok. Just finished first test this morning. Right now I'm still in training room. Trainer is still blabbling ... PLEASE CALL ME when you are here.

don't stress yourself so much.

Anonymous said...

let's not stress ourselves too much. but i do agree that we do sit down and think about ourselves once in a while which will lead to heaps of sighs sometimes.

but we just need to live with it. aih... how nice seeing ppl doing what they want in life and they actually making a fortune with that. i guess that's one of the prides in life huh...

gluck,
jet

angelicwitch said...

hey utan man.. i miss you so much!! i have to much to talk to u about!! got no one else to talk to over here.. kinda sucks actually.. will definitely call when i'm there..

kai 凯 said...

hey, just take a rest when u have been walking too long... ^_^
n then u will know wat to do then.
all the best.