March 13, 2006

UPdates

I know I know..

I have been missing from the IT world for quite sometime now.. Life has been so busy, I don't even know where to begin.

First of all, I lost my old housekeys.. I wonder what happened to it.. because it just went, 'missing!!' And because of the keys, some complications arised in my workplace, which kinda sucks because everything seems to be going to smoothly in my job then this incident screws it up.

After that, I moved to a new place, with two of my friends. Which was all well, but the cleaning up and trying to organise all my stuff in my room really tires me. Plus the fact that I have never been really a neat person really helps. Being away from singapore most of the time is another factor.

Other than that, life has been good, smooth flowing in fact. Nothing much I can complain about. I went back KL last week for 2 days, and catching up with my family and friends really helped me clear up my messed up mind a little. Just some time away from work and stress is good at times. Oh, and I love my new baby!! Vios 1.5E, it's purrs... I know it's nothing to some of you, but it's my very, very ,very ,very own first car. Bought it, loving it! Hahaha.. Those of you who are back the same time I'm back in KL time, I promise I'll be the driver provided you pay for the petrol :P

Apart from this, I finally have the chance to go to south africa, johannesburg. It is a beautiful place, but a tad dangerous I think. When I have the time and when my PC is discharged from the hospital I will upload all the photos of the safari trip I had.

Enough of UPdates from me. Till next time. Muaks.

2 comments:

Joshua Tan said...

hey dear!

How are you?? Things for me here are fine. Js finish one test, and one major assignment..hehe..

wow! yea its been a long time u post something up!
its good to hear tat everything is fine.:)
Haha..actually u are quite a neat person.
It's js tat u make the place a mess shortly after
u tidy up.:P

U must take me ronda-ronda in KL if happen to meet u in KL la.:)
Yes! of cos i'll pay for the petrol..hehe..:P
Wad happen to your PC? wah..such a nice PC ended up in the "hospital"??

Till then, keep in touch!
Take care! Hugs!:)

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

to the vios. hehhehehee...



jet