December 15, 2005

Another year gone...


Time really flies. Without me knowing, it's already end of the year. Two more weeks, we shall bid our farewells to 2005, and welcome 2006 into our lives.

This year has been an eventful year. From landing a job in Singapore, to owning my first computer. Among all the years in my life, this has been the most fruitful year. Being able to visit so many places till I have run out of places to go during my holidays, well, I guess that is a great achievement. One might ask, "What else do you want?"

*angelicwitch smiles weakly, nodding "Yes, there are more things I want. Things that you could not even begin to imagine."

All of us has been through a lot. Changes of direction in lifes, decisions that changes the course of our destiny, events that affects our faith and judgement. In just 12 months of 2005, we learn, we grow up, and we see things more clearly. With that, I hope all of us are a better person when 2006 arrives on our doorsteps. Armed with experiences that no one has but ourselves, march forward into 2006 with courage and hope.

That said, I guess my new year's resolution is "Try my best to live a simple life, and try not to want so much..." (is this a joke? huhu..)

P/S: Picture taken and modified by angelicwitch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy new year, alice. we're all stronger than yesterday... =)

jet